Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's A Girl

We had an ultrasound today & it confirmed what Brad & I thought, we are going to have a little girl. We both had a feeling that it was going to be a girl & I guess the boy streak finally ended with us. At least she will have a lot of cute boyfriends to choose from. We are both so excited to finally know what are baby is going to be & now we can get started on the nursery. I will try to keep everyone updated on the progress. We have also thought of a couple of names but have not decided on one for sure yet & I will let everyone know as soon as we do.

10 comments:

  1. YEA!!!!! I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time someone had a girl. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. contgrats! girls are sooo much fun! i know yall are excited! cant wait to find out what her name is you better tell us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you both are so excited. Can't wait to see pics of her room and find out her name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I know you are so excited to finally know what you are having. Having a baby girl is so much fun. Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I know you are so excited. Now you can plan everything, it will be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm so excited the boys will have a girlfriend now and i can have fun buying "girly" stuff for a change!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for you guys. I can start pageant training as soon as she can walk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could have sworn I posted a comment yesterday...oh well. congrats and I know you guys are excited to be having the first little girl of the bunch. Best of Luck. Christie

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEA!!! I just knew it I had already started stocking up on girl things cause I had a hunch!! Start saving now cause little girl stuff is everywhere and it is all soo darn cute!!! Congrats and can't wait until her arrival. By the way how are you feeling?? Need to get together sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete