Monday, February 9, 2009

Preston's Birthday

 

 

We went to a birthday party Saturday for my friend Amy's little boy Preston. It was his 4th birthday & he had John Deere Tractor theme. Katelyn had so much fun at the party and really liked the Barbie jeep. She didn't drive one but I let her play in one that the battery had run down in & she loved it. I know what Santa needs to bring her this year for Christmas! She also had a ball playing with the balloons & was pointing at them and saying "boon". It's so cute to hear her trying to say her words now & I know no one else know what she is saying but she makes sense to me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big Preston and Ava have gotten. They are both so cute! I love the picture above with Katelyn standing, she looks so grown up in that picture!

    ReplyDelete