Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Family Pictures

 

 

 

 
 

 
Posted by Picasa

This was a last minute decision for pictures, we made it back from dinner right at sunset so I said let's get out there & get it over with. I was dreading it because I knew Katelyn wouldn't do good & I know how Brad is about having his picture made. On top of this I had to set up a tripod & run back & forth to set the camera & it was still about 100 degrees. Anyway, I think they turned out pretty good even though Katelyn looks so happy to have her picture made. She started cutting another molar on our trip & wasn't feeling to good during these pictures.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. THESE ARE SO GOOD AND I LOVE THE LITTLE OUTFIT ON HER!

    LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT FAMILY VACATION AND I LOVE ALL OF HER OUTFITS AND BIKINIS!!!

    ReplyDelete