Monday, August 31, 2009

Mother's Day Out

 

 

Last Friday Katelyn started MDO & did so good & I only cried once, well maybe twice. I didn't really get to enjoy my time away from her because I didn't want to go far just in case I needed to get her pretty quick. So I killed four hours not getting too far from the church & counted down time until I could go back & get her. It's funny how you need a break so bad sometimes & when you finally have someone to watch them all you can do is wait to go get them! I hope she continues to do good, I really think she is going to like having the other kids to play with once a week.

Oh, & I just snapped these pictures on our way out the door so they weren't very good but at least I remembered to do it, I don't know why she stuck her lip out like that, she was in a good mood.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyyy for Katie!!! Reese starts next week, so we can cry together!!! Can't wait till Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing with Trevor, especially being pregnant. There are some times when I just need a break so bad, but then I can't stand to be away from him, either, because all I do is think about him!

    ReplyDelete