Thursday, January 28, 2010

Zoo trip

 

Last Thursday was one of the first warm days we were able to get out & do something so I decided we were going to the zoo. Katelyn has only been to the zoo one other time & that was almost a year ago. Mimi & Papa joined us & we had a great lunch at Niki's before we headed to the zoo. It was a perfect day for a zoo trip but it seemed to be the wrong time of year to go they are doing construction right now & you had to walk completely out of the way just to see the giraffes & lions. I'm so glad we got to spend the day with Mimi & Papa & hope we can do it again real soon.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Krista, the kids, and I went 2 weeks ago and it was the same way, we will have to take Katelyn and John Thomas back when it warms up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. It's Lindsey Kimbrel. How are you?? I just wanted to tell you... I work there so if you guys dont have a membership, call me and I can get you guys in anytime and depending on the day, maybe plan something cool for Katelyn to see. You can message me of FB and I will give you my number.

    ReplyDelete