Monday, January 31, 2011

Sitting up!

 

 

 

Will, will be 6 months this week & has been sitting up over a week now. He still doesn't have all of his balance figured out & I'm not ready to let him sit there alone yet but it won't be much longer. Both kids have check up's this weeks so I can't wait to see how much they have both grown. I'm sure Katie is off the charts for both. If you haven't seen her in person she is very tall for her age, she is 3 years old & wears a size 5 in all of her clothes. She usually towers over all of the kids her age. I think Will is going to be the same way, he really has been gaining weight now that his reflux has gotten under control. I will post more after our appointment.
Oh & Katie has discovered my ipod, it usually stays in the car so she really hasn't ever paid it too much attention. After she listened to a few of my songs I decided to download her a toddler album of songs she knows & she has really been attached to it. She even took it with her to the grocery store (it really kept her quiet & occupied) with us & the lady couldn't believe she had her own ipod. Not yet, maybe one day she can have mine but it will be a long time before she has one of her own!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment