Thursday, March 24, 2011

Daddy's Birthday

 

 

 

 
 

 

 


Last Sunday was daddy's birthday & we celebrated by not doing anything! Katie & I sat in the yard & had a picinic & Brad & Will stayed on the porch & we all just enjoyed the beautiful day. Brad grilled ribs & Katie & I made his birthday cake which was a giant cupcake. I think she asked us 100 times if it was ready to eat. I did manage to get a few new pictures of the kids that I thought turned out pretty cute! Happy Birthday daddy, we love you very much!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love these sweet pictures of these babies! The little Mr. is changing so much these days. Katelyn is a beauty queen! I was so glad to see you yesterday and Brad too of course. I guess I just assumed the blog was still private and just didn't click on it, I'm special though so what can I say. What is up with the non bloggers these days, everyone is facebookers. I can't do both and feel like my blog I will have like a scrapbook sort of!! Anyway, glad to know I can see what you are up to every week, life gets so nuts and the little people do so much! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of the kids! They look great!

    ReplyDelete