Monday, June 27, 2011

My baby girl

 

 

 

 

I didn't take her 3 year pictures because it is always too cold around her birthday to do them outside, I usually wait until Easter to take them but didn't do that either this year. So I will consider this some pictures I took while she was 3 :). I took pictures of a friends little girl a few weeks ago & took Katie with me, I had to snap a few of her & I'm so glad I did! I love how the black & white one turned out, she was looking at all of the buildings around Morris Ave. & asking me about them when I was taking these pictures. She looks so innocent, key word "looks". I think it is one to be framed! I will be going back in a few weeks to take Will's First birthday pictures! I can't believe how fast a year, or should I say 3 years have gone by!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment