Monday, October 8, 2007

6 down 3 to go!


Here is my 6 months picture, as you can see my belly has really gotten a lot bigger. I still feel pretty good & haven't been sick at all! I have had a problem over the last week or so with my nose being extremely stopped up. I know that is part of being pregnant but I can't seem to get any relief. If anyone has any suggestions on what to do I would love to hear it. I go back to the doctor next week & they will start to measure me so I will update again after that visit. We are slowly making progress on the nursery & I haven't wanted to post any pictures until the furniture is in so maybe sometime next week we will have it put together.

6 comments:

  1. You still look tiny to me. Just wait until the last month when you really blossom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael,
    You do look great for six months! The nose thing was aweful for me, too. My doctor had to finally prescribe me Flonase. I also became "addicted" to Afrin! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going by fast, isn't it? You still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so little!! you better start fattening that baby up:)!! you look great! sorry about the nose deal! i hope it gets better! i can't wait to see the nursery pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you believe it is only 3 months away?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear that you haven't been sick. I was never sick either. You look great, and I love the name you have picked out!

    ReplyDelete