Thursday, October 25, 2007

Finally, Nursery Pictures


We still have a lot to do but here are some pictures of what is finished so far. We are really getting more excited & reality hits me more everyday that we will be bringing home a baby in just a few months. I can't wait!!!



This chandelier is the first gift from my registry that I have received. I think it turned out so pretty!

I sure hope there was no confusion in the ultrasound because I don't know what I would do with all of these girl clothes I already have, especially since no one else seems to be having any girls. I have made myself stop buying clothes because if I don't she won't get to wear them all, plus the baby tea is next weekend & I am sure there are more clothes to come. Thank you again Tammy for all of the clothes you gave us, I know they will get a lot of use!

11 comments:

  1. The room is so pretty. Yall did a great job. She is definitely going to have lots of boyfriends to choose from! Poor Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Everything looks so pretty and how did you get that chandeleir put up? You must know a good electrician.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so good! I bet it is even prettier in person! You are so welcome for the clothes and believe me you did me a favor by taking them, now I have lots of more storage. I know Miss Katelyn will look so cute in them, especially the ones you bought for Madelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so pretty!!! I love the chandelier too! You did such a great job. See you at the tea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the room it is so cute. I know that you guys are getting really excited now. Life will change forever in the next few months but it is the best thing that could ever happen to anyone. Being a parent is awesome...Cant wait to see some pictures of her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The room looks great. I wish I could get everything decorated. I know what you mean about buying clothes, I've bought some of each. Twice as expensive when you don't know what it is. You look great, hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The room is absolutely precious! She will be here before you know it. Can't wait to see her sweet little face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the room and especially the chadler!! i saw amanda today at jamie's shower and we were talking about how spoiled she is going to be!! see you next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the room looks great!!!! I was going to come over and see it yesterday when Rowdy and Brody came but believe it or not I actually did some cleaning yesterday and had not had a shower yet!!! I can't wait to see it in person, and I can't wait for Katelyn to get here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The room looks so good. I hope ya'll are doing great and I know ya'll are getting so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The nursery looks great, yall did a good job! I'm jealous b/c all of the girl stuff is sooo cute. Shayne won't let me doll up our little boy any...it's all sports stuff :) jk

    ReplyDelete