Thursday, November 1, 2007

4D Pictures



We had our ultrasound today & these are the only pictures I could put on here because the machine only takes VHS tapes & prints the pictures out. I took these pictures with my digital camera so I could put them on the blog. It would be so much easier if they just put everything on CD & DVD. I thought they all turned out so good & I can already tell Katelyn is photogenic. We were both amazed how much we could see of her today & can't wait to finally meet her. We could even see some of our features in her, in the first picture we both think she looks like Brad, but she has my nose.

5 comments:

  1. What a beauty!!! I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO SWEET!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT PRETTY FACE IN PERSON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you think she is precious in these pics just wait until you have that little angel in your arms. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love them! I agree with you on thinking she looks like Brad with your nose. I'll see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I still look at Hal's ultrasound pictures all the time.

    ReplyDelete