Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tea Pictures


Check out the diaper cake, isn't it cute!!! Mandy made if for me & I definately think she needs to start making & selling them so I am advertising her product for her. If you know someone who is having a baby, this would be a cute gift or table centerpiece!

I had such a nice tea on Sunday & Katelyn got a lot of great things! I am so thankful to have so many friends & family that care so much. I can't wait until she gets here to put some of these things to use & to try all of the cute clothes on her. Thank you to everyone that came for all of the gifts, we appreciate it very much!

Here is what the nursery looks like with all of the shower gifts, I don't know where we are going to put it all!?

6 comments:

  1. Your tea was great and it looks like you got lots of great things for Miss Katelyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISS KATELYN LOOKS LIKE SHE IS SPOILED ALREADY!! YOU LOOK GREAT AND THE TEA WAS SO NICE! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER. BY THE WAY, ALL THE BABY STUFF JUST KEEPS COMING. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ENOUGHT ROOM FOR ALL THE BABY STUFF:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!!! Not too much longer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything was so nice. I can't wait to meet Katelyn. You are gonna have to get a storage unit for all of her stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the tea was so nice! Katelyn is already so spoiled, isn't it great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NEVER,will you ever have enough room :)so don't worry about that, some how you just find places to cram things and the bigger she gets, the more stuff comes. It's awesome though, she is a little spoildy girl already!!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete