Sunday, March 23, 2008

Botanial Gardens





We went to Botanical Gardens on Friday & had a little photo shoot. I enjoyed taking pictures of Madelyn & Coleman. This is one of my favorite hobbies & I don't get to do it enough. I really needed the practice since I will be taking pictures of Katelyn soon. I can't wait until she is a little bigger & smiles a lot more to get some good ones of her, she didn't do to well for these pictures. Patrick even took got a few pictures of Katelyn & I. I can't wait to do it again & hopefully I will have a new camera for the next one!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this! I think they all turned out so good. You really need to start your own photography business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing this! I think they all turned out so good. You really need to start your own photography business!

    ReplyDelete