Monday, June 9, 2008

My Girls




Aren't these the sweetest pictures!! I wish I would have had these pictures last night for my last post. I let Sadie come inside to cool off this afternoon & she was a lot more interested in Katie, I guess because she was on the floor & she thought she had a little better access to her. Sadie listened to me very well about staying back & not getting to close, but she managed to lick Katie right in the face at one point & Katie smiled so big. Pretty gross but she didn't care. Excuse the fact that Sadie is long overdue for a pedicure! Now you can really see how much they like each other & I think Sadie is going to be very protective over her.

2 comments:

  1. ok....that top photo about made me cry! Brandon and I think that yall have such a beautiful little girl and we enjoying seeing pictures of her. Now...about that sweet sadie....does it get any better than that? UGH! How sweet is she? They are gonna be best buds and I am certain it will be so rewarding to watch that relationship develope! You guys take care!

    jennifer and Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not remember me but my husband (brad) and I are friends of the Hughes and we have met you and Brad a few times. I just came across your blog from Jenn's and wanted to say hey. We have a daughter Katie also that is about a month younger that your Katie! Glad to see you on here and doing so well. I am also interested in you taking pictures of Katie. I will email you. Take care

    ReplyDelete