Sunday, July 13, 2008

6 months

 

 
Posted by Picasa

I can't believe it!! My baby is getting so big, so fast. We were playing around this afternoon when I took these pictures. Her head is finally big enough for the bow & the necklace she had on is a gift from a friend at work. She wanted to give this to her when she was born but decided to wait for her "6 month birthday" It is an Add A Pearl necklace. It is so cute and dainty, I plan on adding a pearl every birthday & special occasions. It was a very nice gift & I had to take a picture of Katelyn wearing it for her. This child cracks me up on a daily basis, she acts so goofy most of the time with her squeals & giggles. I love her so much & she has been such a blessing to us. This has to be the best 6 months of my life & it keeps getting better!

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE Katelyn's eyes!!! They are absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe she is already 6 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachael,
    It's so good to hear from you! I will tell her! We are SO excited! Katelyn is beautiful! the pics of her are great! I need to make an appointment for Dylan's 18 months pictures!

    ReplyDelete