Friday, July 18, 2008

Practice, Practice, Practice







Thursday night I met my friend Kristy at Dana's house to take pictures of Braelyn. I have been wanting to learn how to do some studio pictures & Kristy offered to help me. We took so many pictures & I had such a good time & a great learning experience. I owe it to Kristy for all of these pictures turning out so good! If it wasn't for her I would even have these pictures & the would have been set up so cute. Katelyn got a few of her snap shots in too for her 6 month pictures. Thank you to Kristy & Dana & Braelyn for helping me get the experience I need in my picture taking, I still have a long way to go & need a lot more practice!

7 comments:

  1. You are so welcome! They look great. I'm happy to help you anytime. We've gotta get you photoshop! Now you see how you can make a good picture perfect. Your work has progressed by leaps and bounds and I really am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so good, but i don''t think she could ever take a bad picture!! you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are great!!! Katelyn is such a pretty little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Favorite if the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all, but the top three are my favorite. She has the sweetest smile in that top pic. I hope you have enough wall space to hang them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are soo good!! Love the tutu, she is too cute!! I have got to get with you about ordering Talans pics sorry its been so long. You are doing so good and your name looks good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I have a question for you...I'm getting into photography myself and would love to know 1)what editing program do you use and 2)is that your back drop where she's wearing the blue dress? If so, where on earth did you get that? Thank you so much! These pictures are precious!

    ReplyDelete