Sunday, December 21, 2008

Little Monkey

 

 

 

 

One day last week Katie & I were in the living room, she was over by the couch playing & I looked over to see what she was into because she had gotten quiet & she was sitting on the couch. It took me a second to realize what I was seeing. I put her back on the floor to see if she would do it again & also to see how she got up there & she couldn't. A few minutes later I walked to the kitchen & turned around to see the back of my childs head, once again sitting on the couch. It looked so funny to me to see my little baby sitting there like a big girl watching tv. Well of course I got the video camera out trying to catch it & she wouldn't do it. The next night I was standing in our bathroom & turned to walk out, when I looked up & there she was STANDING on the couch, my heart dropped & then I laughed because the look on her face when she saw me look at her was priceless. You would have thought she had just won the lottery, the biggest "look what I did" smile I had ever seen. Oh, & two days ago she fell off the couch & got a fat lip, I knew it was coming & she hasn't been back up there yet=)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I hope ya'll have a wonderful 1st Christmas with Miss Katelyn! Give her a kiss for me!!!

    ReplyDelete