Saturday, December 6, 2008

Soooo Tired

 

I took these pictures over the last week & the first ones were one afternoon around nap time, I was on the couch & she was sitting next to me, before I new it I felt her lay down on my foot. I leaned over to look at her & she was asleep. She seems to be falling asleep in the most awkward positions lately. The bottom pictures are the other night, she was looking at the pictures on the computer, pointing & talking & she she got quiet all of the sudden, she was passed out again. It was so funny in person. I know how she felt because I have been that tired before.

Well we have finally gotten rid of the pacifier too, it has been about a week now & she has not had one at all! It was pretty tough the first few days, she was extremely fussy but we managed to not give in & give it to her. I'm so glad we did it now, I can't imagine trying to get her off any later than we did, especially once she started asking for it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. that is great! i am glad we did that with the boys bc it only gets harder the older they get!

    we do need to get together soon. i think mom, staci, kelly, and i maybe taking all the boys to the mcwane center next week to see all the trains if katie wants to come hang out with the boys. i will let you know for sure.

    thanks for the comment on the nursery and shirts. i got them fromn fireflies and fairytales in lee branch. they have really cute girl things, but who doesnt!!

    talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete