Sunday, October 11, 2009

Zoo Trip

 

 

Katie & I took a trip to the zoo Thursday & had a great time. She wasn't too sure about the big animals like the giraffe. Now that she could understand how big they are I think it made her a little nervous. She didn't want to get close to the lions but they are the ones she wanted to watch the longest. She really liked it when he started to roar & walked up to the glass, as long as we kept our distance she was fine. I hope we can make it back for Boo at the Zoo, I really enjoyed it last year & I know she would have more fun this year.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. The header looks great! I love the pants too. Once all the sickness goes away, we will need to get together so you can give me sewing lessons and show me how to make the header!!!

    ReplyDelete