Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Going Private!!!

I have been thinking about doing this for a while now & now it's time. I will be going private in a few days! I have read so much lately about people stealing pictures from your blog & finding out where you live, go to school, work, etc. & it's just scary! I want to keep my family safe & I really enjoy blogging & hearing people tell me they read my blog but it scares me that one day someone could call my child by name in public & I don't know who they are. I have had a few comments left on my blog in the past from anonymous bloggers & I don't like not knowing who it is. If you can't leave your name & tell me who you are then I don't want you reading my blog. I hate to be that way but it's a decision that I feel is best for me & my family. If you would like to continue to read my blog please email me (rspencer79@aol.com) your name & email address & I will add you so you can continue to follow my blog. Thanks for understanding!


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I check in on your blog every once in a while. We have some of the same friends, and tend to "blog hop" when I get bored. Anyways, I was doing just that last night and came up on this website. A lady had her pictures hacked and all, but she didn't go private. She just made it to where you can't copy photos and some other things. I just wanted to share this with you incase you may want to try it. I plan on to when I get the time. I hope it helps with whatever you do decide!

    http://www.theurthmama.com/2010/01/things-i-learned-from-courtney-gate.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rachel! My email is eqa177005@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete