Saturday, February 13, 2010

Playing in the snow

 

 

 

 

Finally, some snow around here! We have only seen a few flurries in the last few months & it was exciting to see it sticking yesterday. Katelyn really wanted to go out as soon as it started but I told her we had to wait for it to get on the ground so we could build a snowman. Well that's all I heard until it was time to go out. "Mommy, I want to go outside, build a snowman!" I heard that over & over! Once we got out there it was almost impossible to get her back in to warm up. We went in & out a few times & finally daddy got home to play for a little bit. She had so much fun & was so excited, she jumped up & down, picked up snow & threw it & even ate a few bites. I enjoyed watching her but I am glad I don't have to dress her like that everyday to go outside!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Katie looks like she really enjoyed the snow & the snowman is so cute!

    ReplyDelete