Thursday, March 4, 2010

I know I have been a terrible blogger lately but not much has been going on & I have felt so bad on & off with this pregnancy. Two weeks ago I had a cold that lasted almost an entire week & then felt better the week after that. This past week I have had a headache almost everyday. I just have to take it day to day & hope I don't wake up feeling bad. We find out tomorrow what this baby is going to be & I can't wait. Katelyn is going with us & I hope she does good & doesn't get upset when they touch me to do the ultrasound, she is very protective of her mommy. I have been trying to prepare her for what she can expect & I just hope it goes well. I will update everyone after my appointment tomorrow. Thanks for participating in the vote it was fun to see what everyone thought this baby was going to be!

1 comment:

  1. Call or text me tomorrow when you find out, I think it will be a girl.

    ReplyDelete