Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

 

 

 

 

Last Saturday we went to Lock 17 to visit the Stanley family & carved our pumpkins. We had so much fun playing at the playground with Katelyn & Madelyn. Watching them go down the slide was the funniest because when they would get to the bottom the static from the slide made their hair stand straight up. Tammy's hair was the funniest but I told her I would put her picture on here. After playing we headed back to the camper to eat & carve our pumpkins. Madelyn & Katelyn had the same face to carve & I think they turned out pretty cute! Tate's pumpkin had a bat on it but I didn't get a picture. I'm really looking forward to trick or treating there again this year & can't wait to see my little pumpkin & fairy all dressed up!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment