Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A few new pictures

 

 

 

We haven't done anything lately but I knew I needed to update a few pictures of both kids. These were from this past Sunday. Last week Will had his 2 month check up & now weighs 12lb 2oz.(75%) & is 24 1/4"(95%) long. He is doing great & I hope any day now he will be sleeping through the night! He had his first shots yesterday & did suprisingly well & only cried for a minute. Katelyn was supposed to get a shot but I forgot her blue form & she didn't get it. You wouldn't believe it but she was really upset that she wasn't getting a shot yesterday. She kept saying, "mommy, I need a shot" & I told her we would have to go to the Dr. to get hers & she said, "can we go right now?". Well, we are going tomorrow so she can get her shot, we will see how excited she is about it when we leave there! Hopefully we can make it out of the house this weekend & go to Boo @ the Zoo. I have to finish making her costume so I don't know if they will dress up but I will definitely have some pictures to post if we go.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment