Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sweet Baby boy!

 

 


Will is the sweetest little boy he smiles all the time now & I'm still waiting for him to give me a little chuckle, it won't be long! He will be 2 months old this Saturday & I really can't believe how fast these last 2 months have flown by! He still isn't sleeping through the night but is very close he usually goes to bed around 8-9 & wakes up at 3:30 on the dot everynight & goes right back to sleep & will sleep until 7:30-8:00. He still eats every 3 hours during the day but is starting to get into a little routine with naps during the day! He will have his check up next week & we will see how much more weight he has gained. It will also be time for shots & that is always something I dread! I will give an update on that later.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: