Saturday, September 4, 2010

Alabama State Fair

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last Wednesday Brad, Katelyn, Will, Gramps, Becca, Steven, & I went to the State Fair. There were a lot of the same rides I remember riding as a kid & it was so much fun watching Katelyn take it all in. She really didn't know what to think about it all but we had been telling her for a few days we were going & that is all she has talked about. We were suppose to go on Sunday but the rain kept us from going. Brad was telling her there would be monkey's riding dogs there & that stuck in her head. If anyone heard Rick & Bubba the day they were talking about "monkey's riding dogs" you would know how funny it sounded when she was saying it. I wanted to ride several of the rides there because it has been years since I have done it but the fact that I just had a baby kept me from doing it, maybe next year. our first stop was the petting zoo which Katelyn loved until the camel came up & started eating the food out of her cup. The camel was the biggest animal out there & he knew it, she was scared of him after that. My favorite was the miniature donkey, so cute, but I didn't get a picture of it. Katelyn loves the goats & tells her daddy several times a week that she wants him to buy her a goat, I don't think so!

Before we left Katelyn looked at me & said "mommy I didn't see monkey's riding dogs", it was too funny!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment