Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Watching the game @ the river

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday we went to the other side of the river to watch the game. It was extremely HOT & we only stayed a few hours but it was the perfect set up to watch the game! If we had planned it better we could have really enjoyed some adult time but we had fun with the kids anyway. It was so good to spend a little time with our friends & hopefully next time we can stay a little longer! We got to watch a little of the Alabama game & made it home just in time to watch Auburn. I love this time of year & can't wait for it to finally cool off a little!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. There is nothing better than a Saturday football game with family and friends. And do I see the whole family in AL stuff and you in an Auburn shirt? That is to funny! Also, did you get my email about the stationary sale on Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you let the kids be Bama fans! :-)

    ReplyDelete