Thursday, September 9, 2010

1 month check up

 

 

Will had his 1 month (5 weeks) check up yesterday & is doing great! He weighed 10lbs. 3oz.(50 percentile) & was 22 1/4" long (75th percentile) looks like he is on the same track as his big sister & is going to be tall! He has been smiling for about a week now & can follow your voice & movements. He is so sweet & I love it so much when he smiles at me & I like it even more when he smiles at his big sister. I saw that for the first time the other day & it made my day! We managed to get out of there with no shots this time but next month is going to be bad & I dread anytime my babies have to have a shot, it breaks my heart. I'm so lucky to have 2 healthy children & thank God everyday for putting them in my life!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel,

    I got your email about the bow and I found them at Sew Precious in Patton Creek. They are a little pricey for what they are but I think they would be easy to make. I just have not had time to sit down and make any. They have big flowers and little ones in all kinds of colors.

    ReplyDelete