Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas with Granny

 

 

We had our annual Christmas party with my grandparents (my dad's side)Saturday evening. All of the kids had so much fun, this was the first year we had it at a different location. We had the party at my grandparents church & of course we had access to the gym & all of the kids took full advantage of it. They all played until it was time to open gifts. My Granny buys gifts for every child, grandchild, great-grandchild & there is usually some extra presents for anyone who may have shown up unannouced. I can't remember the last time there was a tally of everyone but I think it was somewhere around 60 family members give or take a few. She does way to much for everyone every year but she wouldn't have it any other way!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: