Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lexi's 4th birthday

 

 

 

 

We were invited to Katie's cousin Lexi's birthday party yesterday, she is actually my cousin's daughter. She had a party at a dance studio & the girls had so much fun! Katie was excited about being a ballerina for the day & I even bought her tights, a leotard & slippers. I really wanted to sign her up for dance this past fall but I didn't know where we would be living throughout the year & didn't want to commit to anything. (We are in the process of getting our house ready to sell) Hopefully we will be somewhere settled so she can start with Mrs. Lynn next year.
They started off the party with a dance class teaching them the basics of dance, my child just stood there almost like she was in shock, she didn't do anything! Hopefully she will do better if I sign her up for dance! After that they sang Happy Birthday, & then did face painting. Once Katie got a little sugar in her she was running all over the place. She had so much fun at the party & I thought it was a great idea for a little girls birthday party, maybe we can do that one year!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments: