Monday, May 2, 2011

9 months old

 

I was taking a picture of Will this morning & realized that the shirt he had on was Katie's so I found a picture of her in it to compare the two. Katie was 10 months old in her picture. Will is crawling EVERYWHERE & into EVERYTHING! I can't sit still because he is constantly finding something to get into. Katie was always occupied by her toys but not this little boy, he wants everything but toys. I cannot keep this house picked up because he is always pulling something out right behind me. He just cut his 4th tooth & I think he is trying to cut his 5th. He is finally taking two naps a day & still sleeping all night. He was just taking 1-2, 30 minute naps during the day. I can't believe in 3 months he will be a year old! This is going by way too fast for me.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment