Sunday, December 9, 2007

1st Christmas Party, of Many!


Brandon, Amanda, Bud, Lockie, Murfee, Me & Brad

These pictures were taken today at Brad's parents house for our 1st Christmas Party of the year. As you can see I have gotten a lot bigger since the last time I posted. I feel really good though, other than the constant heartburn & the extra weight I am carrying around on my stomach. Katelyn has become extremely active over the last week. I think she does flips all day long & she likes to strecth out alot, shoving a foot into my ribs a few times a day. We are starting to get very anxious for Katelyn to get here, only a few more weeks!!

3 comments:

  1. I am ready for her to be here too. You look great! Maybe she is dancing in your belly.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do look great. that belly still isn't big enough:)!! i can't wait for her to be here either! all these new babies are giving me the fever:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still look good even though you don't think so. Enjoy every little kick you feel because that is what you will miss the most about being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete