Saturday, December 29, 2007

In the Home Stretch!


Well I have finally made it to the last month & I am counting down the days & we can't wait for our little girl to get here. The last few weeks have flown by with all of the holiday functions but I am sure that next few weeks will go by extremely slow. I have been feeling great & I am sure it has a lot to do with being off work so much the last two weeks & getting plenty of rest. I have a Dr. appointment next week so hopefully I will find out a little more information than I have the last few visits, & know if Katelyn is getting ready to make her entrance into this world.

4 comments:

  1. Get plenty of rest, and take care of yourself these next few weeks...because when she gets here it will be all about her. It's the best thing in the world. I'm so excited for you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute!!! Enjoy all of the rest now because Katelyn will change all of that in the months to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everything is still going good! You're looking great. Keep us updated on your progress. Can't wait for Katelyn to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look too cute, Rachael. I had a January baby too and you are right, the last few weeks creep by after the craziness of the holidays. Good luck! I hope you have a great labor & delivery.

    ReplyDelete