Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!



This past Saturday we had Christmas with my dad's side of the family & this is a picture of me with my sister Rebecca & my dad Joe (who will soon be known as "Gramps"). These are the only pictures we took over the Christmas holidays. Also there is a picture of my Granny & Paw Paw who was showing off his new houndstooth hat that my dad bought him. I personally don't like it but he looked so cute wearing it backwards. We have a very large family and there are usually around 50-60 people there every year, & did I mention my grandmother buys everyone a present. Talk about a Christmas list! We had a great time & everyone is looking forward to meeting Katelyn who will be Great-grandchild # 30!

We hope everyone had a great Christmas & has a great New Year too!

1 comment:

  1. it's getting close! i hope you all had a great christmas! you know it will be so much fun next year!

    ReplyDelete