Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Granny!


Tomorrow is my grandmothers 80th birthday & I went to her birthday party last Saturday. My Granny is such an amazing person & has always been a big part of my life. I look forward to many more years with her & hope she has a wonderful birthday! You can also see my sister & I didn't get our height from her=)

This was also my first time away from Katelyn since she was born & Brad's first time to keep her alone. We didn't want to take her somewhere not knowing if anyone would be sick & the pediatrician advised us not to. I wish all of these colds would go away, it seems everyone has been sick & I hope Brad & I don't catch one!

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I am trying to stay away from all of the germs too. Everytime I turn around one of my students is sick. I hope all 3 of you stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do look great!!

    we can't seem to get rid of the bugs around here. the boys are feeling better , but rj and i have the crud now! mabey one day we will all be well and make if out there! i hope you all stay well too! just take the ped. advise and stay away as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great for having a one month old!!!! I'm jealous. I'm still holding on to eight pounds from my 2 1/2 year old!

    ReplyDelete