Monday, November 10, 2008

10 Months

 

 
Posted by Picasa

I can't believe in two months I will have a one year old!! Katie is still crawling & she can make her way around the house holding on to everything, but still not walking & I'm not rushing it! She can say momma, bye-bye (and wave), play pat-a-cake & when you ask her where the dog is she makes a barking noise. She loves to point at everything & everyone especially when she sees pictures of herself. She knows who daddy is & will say it every now & then but when we try to get her to say it she usually says momma. Everyday there is something new!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe she is 10 months old, where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe she is 10 months old, where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! I've tagged you on my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! My plans fell through for tomorrow, so just call me anytime! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete