Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good Morning!

 

 

 

 

I love to wake up to this sweet little face every morning. She is so silly & to see her hair all over the place like this cracks me up. I'm glad she finally has enough to do this now, I was beginning to wonder. This morning she had to get into her walker, she was lifting her leg up like she was going to crawl in it. I put her in it & the first thing she started to do was bang on the part that plays music & she kept on for about 5-10 min. (it's either take her away from it & she screams or let her do it) For those of you who don't know we have been trying to be quiet because daddy is on night shift. It is impossible to be quite with a 10 month old so poor daddy has been running on empty lately & I know this didn't help this morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment