Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Special Day!

 

 

 

 

Yesterday, Katie & I went to my Granny's house to help her prepare for Thanksgiving dinner. This is something I have been wanting to do for so many years now but I have always had to work the day before Thanksgiving. I have wanted to learn how to make her dressing & yesterday was the perfect day to do it! She makes the best dressing & so far I haven't found anything to compare to hers. We had such a great day & I know she enjoyed visiting with us & the help. I haven't made the dressing yet but I can't wait to attempt it, I know it will be a long time before I can get it to taste as good as hers. As you can see in the pictures Katie decided she wanted to help too. I have to say that was one of the best days I have had in a long time, it meant so much to me to spend the day with her! I am very thankful she's still around to teach me her recipes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment