Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Weekend

 

Katelyn spent the afternoon on Saturday with Gramps, Gigi, & Jennifer & they took my camera to bring me back some pictures. I sounds like they all had a big time & I know Katelyn did!!
 

Yesterday morning Brad went outside to wash the cars so I took Katelyn & her baby doll outside to play for a little while. She had so much fun strolling her baby up & down the driveway & playing with Sadie. I'm so glad she likes to be outside because we spend a lot of time outdoors around here in the summer.
 
Posted by Picasa

We also went to John Thomas' 1st Birthday party & it was a great party. John Thomas got some great gifts & he had so many friends there to play with. Katelyn didn't want anyone else to play with the car & tried to stay in it the whole party. Looks like the Easter bunny needs to bring her one too. Happy Birthday John Thomas!

1 comment:

  1. She can come over and ride in John Thomas' car anytime. I'm glad we got to spend time with you guys!

    ReplyDelete