Monday, March 16, 2009

Spending time with Papa & Gramps

 

 

Saturday we went to Mimi & Papa's house to celebrate Papa's birthday. We had a great steak dinner & of course Katelyn was the center of attention. Notice the chair she is sitting in that was her daddy's when he was little, she loves sitting & carrying it around the house. Happy Birthday Papa!!

Then on Sunday we had dinner at Granny's & Katelyn had a ball playing with Gramps, she definitely kept him on his toes. I had to dress Katelyn up for both days in the outfits I made her, she wasn't to sure about the ruffle on her pants but I guess this is something she will have to get use to now that I know how to make them!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. THE OUTFITS ARE ADORABLE!! YOU ARE DOING SO GOOD. I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GET YOU TO MAKE JAX SOME CUTE SUMMER BUBBLES AND JON JONS:) WHILE I AM IN CHARGE OF THE DRESSING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if anyone will notice if I put Tate in one of those outfits with the ruffle pants??? It is so cute and you are doing such a great job at making all of these clothes. I just wish you knew how to do it all when Madelyn was younger!!! I love all of the new pictures of Miss Priss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check you out! I am so impressed! I wish I had the time and patience do it. The last time I attempted to sew something other than a button was Mrs. Ammons class and trust me it wasn't pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete