Sunday, March 1, 2009

Katie's 1st Snow!!

 

 
Posted by Picasa
I don't think she really knew what to think about the snow, as soon as I put her down she started walking towards the water. I think I am ready for a fence around the yard!! She fell down a few times & was soaking wet & that was enough for me. Brad had to work today or we probably would have played in it a little more. Of all Sunday's to work this had to be the one! We hate he missed it & I hate we didn't get any pictures with her but at least I got a few of her & she looked so cute all bundled up!

5 comments:

  1. Too Cute! Y'all didn't get as much as us. Thats weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Katie looks so cute all bundled up and I love all the snow pictures on the river. They are gorgeous.

    I've been meaning to tell you about my photo business. I'm taking photography lessons and I'm really excited about it all. Can't wait to see you on March 29th!

    PS. The resemblance between Brad and Katelyn is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I can't handle Katie looking so grown, I want her to be a baby FOREVER! She looks cute, as usual.

    ReplyDelete