Saturday, April 11, 2009

15 Month Check up

 

We went to the doctor yesterday & Katelyn now weighs 25lb. 5 oz. & is 32" long. She did not like this visit at all. She did not want the nurse or Dr. to touch her & screamed about it. She has been extremely clingy to me lately & sometimes doesn't even want Brad to hold her. I hope this is just a phase & it will get better, I know being home with her all of the time has a lot to do with it. Her Dr. said everything looked good & she is done with her shots until she is 4!!! I also told him that I thought she has been having bad dreams, she wakes up almost every night around 2 a.m. & screams, she has been doing this for about a month now. We have noticed she talks in her sleep a lot & last night she woke up screaming & didn't want me holding her & she was saying "NO, NO". It breaks my heart because there is nothing I can do but hold & comfort her. I hope they end soon!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That's about the age that Trevor started freaking at the doctor's office, too (and still does)...I know they hate to see us coming! He also does the talking in his sleep thing and screaming in the middle of the night. I acutally have to wake him up when he has a bad dream because he freaks out so bad and screams so loud! Maybe you'll have better luck than me...I finally gave up and put him in the bed with me....I'm such a sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. POOR BABY! I HOPE THE DREAMING GETS BETTER. I HATE WHEN THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO FOR THEM,BUT TRY TO COMFORT THEM.

    HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT EASTER AND I LOVE ALL THE NEW PICTURES OF THAT PRETTY GIRL.

    ReplyDelete