Friday, April 10, 2009

Waiting on Tate!

 

 

 

 

Monday we went to the hospital & waited for Tate's arrival. It was hard keeping Katelyn entertained but Madelyn enjoyed her being there & I think Katelyn even helped keep her from pacing the halls as much waiting on her baby brother. When he finally made his way into the world I got to go back to the room to take pictures of Madelyn's first looks at her new baby brother. It was PRICELESS! I am so happy to be there to capture those moments of Madelyn. This family means so much to me & I am glad they let me be part of this special time. Tate is such a beautiful little boy & I can't wait to finally hold him, hopefully he will be home with his big sister, mommy & daddy today!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for being there for us on Monday! It meant more to me than you will ever know!!!

    ReplyDelete