Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

This was the best Easter I have had in a long time. Katelyn looked so beautiful & I was so happy to see her in the dress I made for her. I decided since I have been sewing a little it was time to make something special & I finished her Easter dress just in time. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family & that we all got to spend time together. Rebecca, we missed you!

4 comments:

  1. Rachael- It was good to see you the other day. Your little girl is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks great and Katelyn looked beautiful in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress. It looks so cute on Katelyn. Now you need to start making some boy stuff too!!!

    ReplyDelete