Monday, May 11, 2009

2nd Mother's Day & 16 months

 

I had a great Mother's Day today, Brad & Katelyn gave me a gift certificate to a spa (which I can't wait to use) & we had a great lunch with Mimi, Nanny & Amanda. I am so lucky to have such a beautiful, sweet, & loving little girl for a daughter & I am so proud to be her mommy!! Katelyn is also 16 months today & I can't believe it, she is growing so fast & I just wish she could stay this way forever, with the exception of cutting teeth. She is so much fun right now & she is really a talker. She will try to say everything, we say & it is so funny to hear her version of it. I am so thankful I get to spend this time with my little girl & I cherish everyday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel, This is Lindsey, Andy Kimbrel's little sister. I came across your blog and just wanted to tell you how beautiful your little girl is. How is everything going? I hope well.

    Hope to hear from you soon,
    Lindsey Kimbrel Ragland

    ReplyDelete