Saturday, May 30, 2009

Alabama Adventure

 

 
 
Posted by Picasa

My sister & I took Katelyn to Alabama Adventure yesterday for the first time. Katelyn really liked it, but the water was still pretty cold. There were kids running around there with blue lips! We have season passes this year so I'm sure we will be there at least once a week for the rest of the summer. Hopefully we can meet up with some of our friends soon so Katelyn will have someone to play with!

You can also see we didn't make it far before she was out & of course when we got home she was wide open again. We are going to have to leave a little early next time so she can get a full nap in!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go to the water park! Looks like you guys had fun. Me and Jenn are going to go this Thursday if you want to go with us.....we were thinking about going around 10:00 or 11:00??? Let me know if you wanna go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been taking my kids to Alabama Adventure for a few years. They absolutely love it! They can ride the rides with their friend, while I relax down the lazy river, or catch up with some of the other moms. Season passes are a great deal so the faces are familar everytime we go.

    Hope you and your family have as much fun as we do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will have to post a picture so i can see the jon jon. i am sure it i will be cute and i will have to order jax some:)!!

    i am still trying to decide if i want to venture over to the water park one day with all three of the boys. let me know when yall go again and we might try to make. the boys are just little dare devils and i think i would be scared to death with all three of them, but we will see!!!

    ReplyDelete