Thursday, May 14, 2009

Latest Project

 

 

 

Here is the last outfit I made, I made it several weeks ago & just haven't taken a picture of Katelyn in it. It's still a little big but hopefully she will be able to wear it in a few more weeks. The second picture is out of focus but I had to share, this is what Katelyn does when I take her picture now, she is saying cheese. She only does it for a second though & it is hard to catch it at the right time. I hope she doesn't make this face in all her pictures from now on, but it's cute for now. My next project will be to make something for a boy, I have too many friends that have boys so I need to get busy on that!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. That's so good Rachael....I'm impressed! She is so cute!! I wanna get the girls together too....I think me and Jenn are going to go to Visionland soon and let the kids play in the waterpark -- would you guys wanna come with us??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, get busy making some Jon Jons!!!!!! The outfit is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Great!!! I can't wait until you have some boy stuff finished.

    ReplyDelete