Friday, July 10, 2009

18 months

 

 

 

 

Today Katelyn turned 18 months, I wish I had a better picture but we are going in a few weeks to take those. Katelyn weighs about 28lbs. now, & talks so much, she can put around three words together & repeats EVERYTHING we say. She has so much personality & is such a girly girl! She amazes me everyday how smart she is. She has gone to the potty twice this week so I guess it's time for potty training! I am so glad I get to see her grow & be there for every milestone.

This is Katelyn with one of her best friends, she LOVES Sadie & wakes up everyday asking for her. I let her go out & play with her & she usually ends up sitting next to her on the porch or feeding her food. Today she was giving her some of her snack & for some reason she said "five" well Sadie started giving her five & scratched her right by her eye. She only cried for a minute & was over it but it scared me, thank goodness it wasn't any closer to her eye. Sadie was only doing what we have taught her for a treat but we have to watch her a little closer now. Of course Katelyn continued to give her treats.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment