Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Busy, Busy

 

 

Well I have finally found some time to get a little sewing done & practice on appliques & embroidery. I was invited to Smith Lake yesterday to a quilting retreat, but I don't quilt so I decided to put my new machine to good use & do some embroidery. I love doing them & all of the designs are so cute! I have several more I did but I can't put them on here because they are for birthday presents the weekend;) I have to thank Debbie for helping me out sooooo much & getting me started, I still have a long way to go! I enjoyed meeting people yesterday & hopefully I can learn something from them. I am going to attempt to quilt soon too, but I have to get some outfits made for all of these little boys I know first! I have several Jon Jons ready to sew so hopefully I will find some more time in a few days to finish them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ok scratch my last email I want that Paisley dress! what size is it? I still want the other bubble initals or not. I would also like to het a bib with an I on it. You are probably going to be sick and tired of me ordering, but with my boy I don't get to buy things like this. Now that I have two baby neices I can :)

    ReplyDelete