Sunday, July 19, 2009

Aiden & Austin's 3rd Birthday

 

We went to Jumpin' Jax for Aiden & Austin's birthday today & had a great time. I think the adults had as much fun as the kids! There were kids everywhere or should I say boys, there aren't too many girls in this group of kids. The boys had a great party & got so many presents, my favorite was watching Austin play the guitar. Katelyn said "birthday" all weekend & had so much fun at everyone's parties. We have another one next weekend followed by a baby shower & a wedding, so we aren't done yet!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel,

    A friend of mine is intrested in a monogrammed jon jon...maybe red with a football or elephant. Can you do something like that? If you can, let me know how I can put her in touch with you.

    Jamie Cagle

    ReplyDelete